View Profile SorcererLance

10 Movie Reviews

everyone did a fantastic job on this :3 I'm still pretty happy with my scene as well

aaaand this is my absolute fave animation for the moment being~ <3

oh no... my fetish~

5 Game Reviews

really fun and addicting

what a delicious twist to play as a dungeon trap as opposed to the usual player character~

Really fun and challenging, though I hate that banana peel... I can never get the timing right for it.

awesome

Possibly one of the best shooters I've played since Ikaruga and Radiant Silvergun that the music engaged me into the gameplay and added to the experience. Though a shame the download link to the Main Theme is down...

not bad

very impressive work, my only irk was the jumps are the same even if you tap up as well as a few minor bugs like the camera...not an awful much to critique about. Can't wait to see what else you cook up next ^^

2 Audio Reviews

Loving the tune, though...

I KNOW for a fact I heard part of this melody somewhere else... and it hit me, starting at 0:18, it sounds a lot like Daft Punk's "Something About Us".

Coincidence or inspiration, either way, it sounds pretty nice on the Genesis/MegaDrive instruments~

EmperorCharlemagne responds:

Coincidence it seems. Now that I've listened to it there are a lot of similarities...

That's fine; I won't get on DPs back about it, ha ha :p
Glad you liked!

excellent

aw man, awesome work with this piece...any chance you could remix Tails' House from the same game?

8 Art Reviews

I always imagined her to be a Honduran White Bat, this just kinda drills that idea onto me even further :3

thanks yet again for this man <3 they look all fantastic~

oh wow, those feet... and fantastic job making her look on-model, this looks official practically

34, Male