Spike - A Love Story Spike - A Love Story

really fun and addicting

what a delicious twist to play as a dungeon trap as opposed to the usual player character~

Really fun and challenging, though I hate that banana peel... I can never get the timing right for it.

Xtreme 5 Min Shootemup Xtreme 5 Min Shootemup

awesome

Possibly one of the best shooters I've played since Ikaruga and Radiant Silvergun that the music engaged me into the gameplay and added to the experience. Though a shame the download link to the Main Theme is down...

Paws Paws

not bad

very impressive work, my only irk was the jumps are the same even if you tap up as well as a few minor bugs like the camera...not an awful much to critique about. Can't wait to see what else you cook up next ^^

William and Sly William and Sly

really impressive

The animation for the characters were excellent, the choice of music was superb and the game really worked as a simple platformer with plenty of items to find, simple controls and having a great map to work with.

I liked the dark, moody atmosphere...it really brought a sense of intrigue instead of making it bright, cheery and colorful in an attempt to make it appealing to a younger crowd.

I definitely have to play this again to try to get all the medals ^^

Walking Cycle for Dummies Walking Cycle for Dummies

nice

"if all else fails, trace" XP not completely good advice to give to artists, but for the sake of animation, I suppose a little bit of cheating never hurts