Crouching Kitten Crouching Kitten

oh man

that was a great short X3 totally loved the twist ending

Messed-Up Bible Stories 5 Messed-Up Bible Stories 5

*snickers*

oh man...very nice summary of that chapter of the Bible X3 it was pretty well-written

WALL-E & R.O.B. WALL-E & R.O.B.

ooh

well this is certainly new...not often we see much of anything that's not made from flash submitted on newgrounds X3 This is pretty impressive stuff, and I'll have to commend you for your patience doing every frame since it is stop-motion after all.

Spike - A Love Story Spike - A Love Story

really fun and addicting

what a delicious twist to play as a dungeon trap as opposed to the usual player character~

Really fun and challenging, though I hate that banana peel... I can never get the timing right for it.

Xtreme 5 Min Shootemup Xtreme 5 Min Shootemup

awesome

Possibly one of the best shooters I've played since Ikaruga and Radiant Silvergun that the music engaged me into the gameplay and added to the experience. Though a shame the download link to the Main Theme is down...

Paws Paws

not bad

very impressive work, my only irk was the jumps are the same even if you tap up as well as a few minor bugs like the camera...not an awful much to critique about. Can't wait to see what else you cook up next ^^

You Can't Go Home Twice [Sega] You Can't Go Home Twice [Sega]

Loving the tune, though...

I KNOW for a fact I heard part of this melody somewhere else... and it hit me, starting at 0:18, it sounds a lot like Daft Punk's "Something About Us".

Coincidence or inspiration, either way, it sounds pretty nice on the Genesis/MegaDrive instruments~

EmperorCharlemagne responds:

Coincidence it seems. Now that I've listened to it there are a lot of similarities...

That's fine; I won't get on DPs back about it, ha ha :p
Glad you liked!

Tails Adventure - Stage 1 Tails Adventure - Stage 1

excellent

aw man, awesome work with this piece...any chance you could remix Tails' House from the same game?